
ใ คใ คใ คใ คใ ค ✩₊˚.⋆ Part One ⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ โต one , research ⊹ ࣪ ˖ แจณเป
those who are experienced within the community immensely stress the need for research before anything !
I found that it's really important to seek out information yourself before trusting something I read in a book or
seen in a tiktok . I really had to get down to the basics of what even is witchcraft ? what are my exact intentions
when entering the space ? what are closed / open practices ? what are my boundaries / lines that I'm either not
willing or willing to cross ? there's a lot of simple , yet complicated questions I've begun to face before truly
considering myself as an individual who practices witchcraft / magic . . especially , before doing it myself .⠀ ⠀
โต two , protection , protection , protection ! ⊹ ࣪ ˖ แจณเป
after I felt that I was ready to start trying some things out (spellwork , candle magic , etc.) , I learned that
before any of that , protection comes first . I need to be covered by protection before , during , and after anything
I choose to do . Quite literally every thing and person I read , listened to , or watched spoke about protection as a
huge topic . I don't know about you . . but , that is something I can't ignore . Honestly , you shouldn't either . So ,
if you haven't done that protection spell , made a protection candle , and or warded your name . . you should do
that sooner rather than later .
โต three , slow n' steady ⊹ ࣪ ˖ แจณเป
before and especially during the very beginning , I was becoming quite overwhelmed with the information
that I was intaking . there's so much I have to still research / learn about , spells n' magic that I want to dive into ,
and so much more . I sorta felt that I had to get to this level of prestigious knowledge to finally dip myself in . but ,
that's when I had to tell myself that there's no rush ! I can still learn and also do at my own pace . There's so many
layers to this practice , and to think that I'm just gonna get it all in one sitting is quite unrealistic . I had to reasure
myself that I'm not ahead nor behind , I'm right where I need to be and that's okay :)
xoxo, c! ©curlyanomaly
No comments:
Post a Comment